Contact us directly to sign up now
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred pickup location so we can let you know current availability and pricing for this year!
We currently have Harvest Shares available in Squamish, in North Vancouver and in Pemberton (choose yours for details)
- A mix of 10-15 (or more!) different vegetables at each pickup
- A share is designed to feed 2-3 people for 18 weeks
- From July 10 to October 30*
- Full season is $680 ($650 UNTIL MARCH 15th)
- Collect your share every second Wednesday 3-5:30pm** at AFRAME Brewing on Queens Way in Squamish (you’ll get 2 weeks worth of veg)
- Pickups are “Market Style”, so you load up your reuseable bags based on that week’s guidelines (i.e. “1 bag salad; up to 1lb carrots; broccoli or cauliflower”) plus take advantage of the unlimited “extras zone” when there’s a bumper crop
- The CLASSIC SHARE outlined above is our most popular option. Over 80% of our Squamish members like it best!
- Can’t make those pickup dates/times? We have a few options (still every 2nd Wednesday at AFRAME):
- * If you are a student or out of town all summer, sign up for an “Autumn Only” share which starts after Labour Day
- **If you work late, sign up for an “Evening Grab & Go Box”. You’ll just swing by the brewery 5:30pm-7pm, open up your pre-packed bin, load your veg into your own reuseable bags, and you’re good to go (packing fee applies).
A mix of 10-15 (or more!) different vegetables at every pickup
A share is designed to feed 2-4 people
From July 31st-October 9th
Full season is $680 ($650 UNTIL MARCH 15th)
Collect your share every second Wednesday 3-5:30pm on Mountain Highway near Lynn Valley Road (you’ll get 2 weeks worth of veg)
Pickups are “Market Style”, so you load up your reuseable bags based on that week’s guidelines (i.e. “1 bag salad; up to 1lb carrots; broccoli or cauliflower”) plus take advantage of the unlimited “extras zone” when there’s a bumper crop.
A mix of 6-10 different vegetables every week
From July 5 to October 27 (17 weeks)
Full season is $500 ($470 UNTIL MARCH 15th)
Collect your share every Friday at the Farmers Market (3-6:30pm at the Pemby Community Barn)
Pickups are “Grab & Go”, so you just open up your pre-packed bin, load your veg into your own reuseable bags, and you’re good to go
In case you're wondering...
If you’ve got lots of time to improvise in the kitchen and can whip up great meals with any vegetable at the drop of a hat, that’s nice for you. Your farmers would love a dinner invite sometime.
For the rest of us who can barely make toast some days, your CSA membership includes:
-A pre-pickup reminder and Harvest List so you know what’s headed from the field to your fridge that week
-Recipes and new veggie ideas
-Tips for keeping things fresh
-Farm Newsletters to stay connected
We know life gets busy. You will get a reminder email before pickup day to make your life easier. If you can’t make it, simply send a family member, friend, or neighbour to collect your share. It also makes a great gift for your house-sitter or dog-walker if you’re going on vacation for a couple of weeks.
If your produce is not picked up on-time, we consider it a donation back to the farm and will simply eat or rehome your share (our farm mechanic always appreciates a bonus for his hard work). In order to keep your farmers sane, our harvest schedule on track, and your produce fresh, there are no exceptions.
We try to make it as easy as possible to help the planet.
You can use whatever bags, boxes, or containers you have lying around at home to transport your produce. Occasionally we will pre-bag or sort choice items (such as bags of arugula or tomato pints), but for the most part it’s bulk and freestyle.
We see everything from re-used clear produce bags to fabric grocery totes to clean laundry bins. We also have a few extra bags on hand for you to use if you accidentally forget. Whatever works for you.
We know that no one wants to waste food. If you’re a first time CSA member, it might take a few weeks to adjust to eating and cooking with what’s in season. So, even with your best intentions, there may be a few tomatoes that wind up in the compost. And that’s OK. It’s all part of learning to eat right from the farm.
For our market-style pickups (Squamish and North Vancouver), you can also pass on items that you still have in the fridge or won’t use.
For our Grab & Go shares in Pemberton, we’ve set a lower weekly price point (and share size) so you can be sure that you’ll be able to make use of everything. That way you can easily pick up extra groceries for the week at our regular market stall while you’re there.
We ask for half of your share to be paid when you sign up.
This reserves your spot (and we do have limited space) and gives us the confidence to invest in seed/supplies/wages/etc to grow for you. The full balance is due by Sept 1.
Your share is 100% grown by us at our certified organic farm in Pemberton. Life is full of questions; your food shouldn’t be.